Thursday, June 28, 2007

Welcome

Greetings fellow movie fans.

A bit back I set up a Netflix account and proceeded to find out that there's a limit of 500 movies in your queue. And it seems the more I watch, the more I find to add to the queue. It will take me years to get through them all, so I thought it would be fun to document and share the process.

Be warned, my queue is a mix of mainstream Hollywood popcorn flicks, quirky cult classics, independent dramas, science fiction and documentaries. Maybe a little heavy on the popcorn flicks since I figured NetFlix was a cheaper way to kill brain cells on these movies than going to the theater.

I've already watched about 40 films originally in my queue and I'm in the midst of some pretty awful movies (I just watched Tomb Raider 2: The Cradle of Life and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen... yack) but there's plenty of good flicks down the list.

Join me in my quest by adding me as a friend. Click this link: http://www.netflix.com/BeMyFriend/PrRGOv1n2sEcjL6LXsHx and Netflix should do the rest. You'll be able to see my queue and even send me comments on movies you've watched that you think I might like.

Enjoy!

No comments: